About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Marc Jacobs New Air Blush Soft Glow Duo

Marc Jacobs and how I love Marc Jacobs guys. Have you tried their mascara and eyeliner?!! I swear they are from the best of the best out there. From the fantastic and sophisticated packing to the amazing long lasting formula. If you haven't tried Marc Jacobs makeup then you have been missing on a lot. I was passing by Sephora this week and I noticed the new Air Blush Soft Glow Duo and oh boy they are to die for.  The concept behind them is recreating the flush seen on late evenings on crowded dance floors, air blush drapes your cheeks in weightless color with a naturally luminous, dancefloor-inspired, foolproof flush that lasts up to 24 hours. 

So tell me in the comments if you have tried or not? I have put my eye on two shades that I will be buying and will do a review on Snapchat: NohaAyoussef , so make sure you are following me there.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment