About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Shiseido Big in Japan

Ten days ago was the launch of my Sketch, A new concept that I started out with my lovely partner Nahed Andijani, we had a beautiful dinner with all of the social influencers, bloggers, media and TV personnel in Jeddah. Thank God It was a huge success everyone enjoyed the mini fashion show we had, the dinner, the crowd and of course the giveaways.

For our giveaways I made sure all the products are from companies I love and trust. Products I will myself use, and first brand I loved to be with us was Shiseido. I will tell you my story with Shiseido back ago when I was in college I asked my friend who used to travel a lot to bring me good quality creams and makeup, she came bag with a paper bag full of Shiseido products, and from the first time I tried them I fell in love. I have unbelievable loyalty to this brand in specific. It is one of the best skincare brands out there, It is a Japanese brand with the finest ingredients ever.
 Two weeks ago I had a skin consultation with one of the brand's Japanese beauty experts who flew from Dubai specially to give three days skin consultations. I had so many done before, but I never had a detailed one like this with great advice and recommendations. I thought I had low moisture level but it turned out to be within the normal range, but apparently I am starting to have some pigmentation. I got one of the best products from them that I have ever tried in a while, it is the Sleeping mask, it is amazing so light weight and  repairing the skin while you are sleeping, letting you wake up with the freshest skin ever, and it does really work, I started to feel the difference from just two days, can you imagine, it also helps reducing the appearing of wrinkles and pigmentation if you are over 25 I highly recommend it.
Coming to the goodie bag, the bag itself is so beautiful leather pouch, Inside there are BB cream, lip liner, eyeliner, lip balm and eye mask.The BB cream is very light weight, with light to medium coverage with SPF 30, it is just the perfect product for busy mornings, it spreads very well with just the finger tips, super hydrating, so I feel like skipping the moisturizer (oops, sometimes I can get super busy to adding one more beauty step in the mornings)

 The eye mask I haven't tried yet, but I already heard great reviews from my fellow bloggers who came to the event and try it, probably will try it over this weekend, and tell you my opinion on SnapChat: NohaAyoussef
The smoothing eye liner, is a surprise for me it is so dark and creamy, yet it is so hard to erase, which is the problem with all the creamy eyeliners, believe me it one of the best out there.

The smoothing lip liner I can't even believe that there such good lip liner and it is so underestimated, I can safely say it is the best lip liner I have every tried, for me it is just perfect. What a lovely surprise it is. I could say everyone from our guests stopped to praise this product, I use it to contour my lips then fill my lips with it, and I don't even apply lipstick above it, and it is so creamy but matte, and can stays on your lips all day.


Last but not least, the sun screen lip treatment, I have allergies in my lips, yes you read it right, I have allergies from lipstick, toothpaste, and sun. Of course I can't stop using them, but now at least I can protect my lips from sun, although I beauty products fanatic, it is my first time to come a cross a products specialized for protecting the lips from the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment