About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Monday, November 9, 2015

Soft Hands and Harsh Guns

I admit that a lot of time I buy products because of their cool packaging, and I know most girls nowadays do. But I was lucky enough to always choose a great package and great product inside. That was the case with Tokyo Milk products, I feel in love with their packaging and then decided to check them online only to find myself ordering almost half their collection. Tokyo Milk had a very huge range of beauty products, for the face and the body as well as a range of perfumes. scented soaps and body mists.

I am talking to you today about the hand lotion from their Dark Range, this range is all labeled black. I love everything about this hand lotion, first the packaging is super cool and sophisticated, the smell of the product is heavenly mix of Ebony, coconut milk (My favourite) it is written there is smoked tea also, but I can't recognize its smell. It is also super hydrating without that greasy after feeling. Also it is so affordable. You can buy it from the states and Europe check their selling pints Here www.tokyo-milk.com and everywhere else online through their website, Beauty.com, Sephora.com and many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment