About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

My Wishlist for Spring 2012

Earrings by Dalia Hamdallah
Shoes by Darmaki

Rose Gold watch

Casio retro digital watch n gold, I have the one in silver but dying to get this

pastel jeans
Sleeping Mask like the one Audrey Hepburn wore in Breakfast at Tiffany's

The new Marc Jacobs, Daisy Eau so Fresh

Fyunka makeup bags, aren't they amazing, I think Fyunka deserve a whole blog post

My heartbreaker Givenchy Anigota bag
That was my wishlist for now, what do you gives have on your wishlist ?

1 comment:

  1. Love the post. I love the pastel jeans, too bad they're always sold out in my size haha
    The Antigona has been on my wishlist for so long, took me months to save up and get it :P

    ReplyDelete