About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Haunting for Vintage at Sophie's Closet

Last week I posted a photo of Vintage Chanel earrings, and said I am desperately looking for a similar pair. Surprisingly I found a very nice collection of Chanel vintage earrings at one of my favourite accessories online boutiques www.sophiescloset.com, I never thought they stock them and that made me realize that I really don't browse the online shopping websites well, I just take a look of what's new but I don't dig deep, thank God I dug deeply that time into Sophie's Closet.

One of the best things is they offer free express shipping worldwide. how cool is that ?!

Shop the collection HERE 





No comments:

Post a Comment