About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Disney Villains Vs Egyptian Villains

Today I was applying blusher from my Disney Villains for MAC collection, I kept on staring on  the cover of my blusher with the picture of the evil queen from Snow White, it kinda inspired me for today's post.


I wanted to put Disney's famous villains in comparison with our famous B&W films Villains, I put together some photos and here what I got, one thing I notice about the Evil characters in our old movie, is that 90 % of them have coloured eyes, maybe the coloured eyes thing scared Egyptians back then as most of us are likely to have dark eyes, I don't know really if it's true but I guess so.

The Evil Queen (Snow White) Vs Negma Ibrahim 




Jafar  (Aladdin) Vs Stephane Roosty



Cruella De Vil   (101 Dalmatians) Vs Zozo Madi



Ursula (The little Mermaid) Vs Mimi Chekib




Scar (The Lion King) Vs Zozo Chekib



Lady Tremaine (Cinderalla's Step-mom) Vs Zozo Nabil




I had fun putting these pictures together, I hope you guys like it.

Noha

5 comments:

  1. funny is that not only coloured eyes...but all are green colour...like mine!)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Really nice ya noha :) *LIKE*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it :)) I always thought that ursula looks like mimi chekib, even they have the same voice... lollll
    Keep it up noni :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! What an interesting comparison! Never thought about it that way before ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miral Raouf AbdelkaderSeptember 28, 2012 at 11:53 AM

    Brilliant! Luv it :))

    ReplyDelete