About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Going Out With Marc Jacobs

The best outings are these with Marc Jacobs, don't you all agree ? Last month I went out with Marc well not literally, but I was out with his beautiful designs. It was another beautiful Marc by Marc Jacobs party to celebrate the launch of their latest collection the Tulip.

Guest were browsing the gorgeous pieces and enjoying the delicious bites and the great music. Also all guests were encouraged to plant their own Tulip flowers, and take it back home, how cool, I just love creative giveaways, seeing these pretty tulips growing day by day will always remind me of how beautiful the Marc Jacobs Tulip collection is.

















 

No comments:

Post a Comment