About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Brunch With Clinique

It was a perfect Wednesday afternoon, that I headed to Jeddah's most relaxing spas The Spa Lounge to attend Clinique's lovely brunch. I don't how many times I have mentioned before in my posts that I love Clinique, it did play a huge part in attracting me to the beauty world, as it was the first brand ever I tried when I decided long years ago it was time to stop using the teenage drug store beauty products and start using sophosticated high end brand as beautiful older ladies use.

I remember asking my mum, to buy me my first clinique cleanser that I still use to our day, along with the other 3 Steps routine.  And for three years now I have never skipped a day without using my Clinique pore minimize cream. So as you can see how Clinique is involved in my everyday life, that why I was so excited to attend their beauty event.













Signing my name with the famous Chubby lipstick

I had a one to one beauty consultancy session with Clinique's certified skincare consultant, whom examined my skin and advised on the products I should be using, the same service you can get at Clinique counters worldwide, where you can get all the help and consultation you may need.




Me with the beautiful Ms Shari the brand manager,and the beautiful Ms Meral PR manager of Clinique

Thank you Clinique for inviting me to this beautiful event, and can't wait to post my experience with my beauty life companion the dramatically different moisturizing lotion.


Check Clinique's website www.clinique.com to know more about their newest products and to know where is the closest branch to you.

1 comment:

  1. wohoo, clinique is my favourite brand, I missed that brunch :( - I am addicted to that moisturiser and face wash:-) btw I LOVE your blog- absolutely, it seems so much non commercial with good content...keep up the good work girl...
    www.randomerscloud.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete