About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Carolina Herrera SS'14 Preview

Last Tuesday I was invited to preview Carolina Herrera SS'14 collection at a private event held at the newly opened Carolina Herrera boutique located inside Al Khayat center in Jeddah. I must say for quite a couple of years now I have been obsessed over every piece from the Carolina Herrera. I was thrilled to see a preview of the Spring and Summer 2014 collection since it's a bit early, as we usually receive the new collections in the Middle East a little bit later than the rest of the world.

It was a beautiful event and a beautiful night, the models were dressed in the new collection and styled by Aram Al Kabbani, a name that has been shining in the Saudi fashion sky lately. The outfits were put together perfectly, reflecting how feminine and classy the SS14 collection is.

Was a beautiful event


My obsession Polka Dots 







Loved that fur coat from the current collection

Model dressed in a simple yet classy monochrome ensemble



A must have is the CH quilted bags






Rima in a beautiful emerlad green dress from the new collection




Me carrying a CH tote with Nour Kelani, Oh how I love this bag, so practical


Thanks Carolina Herrera for my amazing coin purse, I absolutely love it

Don't forget to visit the new store to take a look at the available CH pieces, and visit their website to watch the outfits from the runway www.carolinaherrera.com

No comments:

Post a Comment