About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Saturday, November 23, 2013

My Isabel Marant for H&M little adventure

November 17th was the day that Isabel Marant for H&M collection hit the city I am staying at, at the moment which is beautiful Jeddah. So as it's well known for the days of the H&M collaboration collections release to be women's world war days, I have agreed with my some of my fellow bloggers to go to the mall at exactly 8 am so we can get handful on the new collection. Waking up at 7 am is not really my thing, so I overslept and missed the 8 am attack, but I was sober and ready to conquer at the 10 am attack. Unfortunately the jacket I was dying to get didn't come to Jeddah. But thankfully I was able to get some cool pieces.











1 comment:

  1. is the collection still there? can we get our hands on it? I duont know why I never check out H&M lately, though i went to mall of Arabia yesterday and today to Tahlia ...huh!! just too lazy I guess, and then my super lazy brain remembers that i need to check this Isabel collection after I leave the mall!!! Maybe I need to plan a trip specially for H&M!!
    Your blog is lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete