About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Monday, September 9, 2013

Katakeet in Jeddah

Finally I got to find a decent kids boutique in Jeddah, as Katakeet boutique has finally opened its door in Stars Avenue mall in Jeddah. Katakeet is a multi-brand boutique for kids, they have a lot of premium brands such as Lacoste, Ralph Lauren, Fendi Little Marc Jacobs, Baby Dior, and many more.


I have always loved Katakeet and its interiors which were designed by British kids stories illustrator Polly Dunbar, I always used to visit their Mall of the Emirates branch, I heard they have a third branch in Abu Dhabi too. Last time I went they had an activity for kids, where they were encouraged to do Eid cards for their parents, although Hassan is a little small to do me any cards hahaha, he still enjoyed colouring.














No comments:

Post a Comment