About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Bronze it Right

So few weeks and summer will say goodbye to us, although the weather will be still hot, but for me summer is those months where we go to the beach, and as my summer vacation was spent in Australia, where it was winter there, I couldn't really tell I had a summer vacation, I didn't tan, didn't have any colour, am still that pale white Noha :)  I kinda miss that bronze glow I have whenever I am by the beach. So those last days I was wearing bronzer religiously, since all my friends and colleagues are tanned and I am the one who is that pale. So I went through all my bronzers, I wanted to use something that's really good to give me a natural glow and at the same time to be reasonably priced since I will be applying it all the time. My problem with bronzers was that I never find a good one that gives me a bronzage colour without having an orange undertone to it, but now I came across that very good Bourjois bronzer and bronzing face primer.


Bourjois is well known for its chocolate-like bronzer that I included in a previous giveaway, this new collection I really loved, the primer is a special primer to be applied underneath the bronzer it makes the makeup glides smoothly under, and it gives a radiant glow to the skin, after that I use the bronzing compact powder to contour my cheeks, nose and forehead. Someday I just put a little on the apple of my checks. The primer prevents the face from getting oily, and makes the makeup stays all day, while the bronzer is just with perfect colour for my skin tone, no orange tones hidden, not too brown, it just gives a very normal like tan colour. I really recommend you check that product out, my friend has dark skin and she uses the one who matches her colour, and I can tell you it looks pretty on her as well.





That's a product I will be re-purchasing over and over, I just wish the size of the bronzer was a bit smaller so it could fit into my smaller clutches, but to be honest its size make it easier to use the kabuki brush with.

1 comment: