About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Saturday, September 7, 2013

The Pond's BB Cream Launch

Last Monday I was invited by Pond's fabulous team to fly to Dubai for the most anticipated launch event of Pond's latest invention, their first BB cream. The event took place at one of my favourite places in Dubai, Madinet Jumeirah. We were invited to a breakfast party, where Dr. Lillian Khan, Pond's Arabia ambassador explained to us what's inside that pink bottle. Pond's BB cream is not like any other BB cream, it has all the beneficial characters of Pond's cream plus it gives a great everyday flawless coverage, and literally makes your makeup glides smoothly on your face, I have been applying it on my face for the whole last week, and I think I have already added to my can't leave without the home products. I will be doing a whole review and small tutorial to show you how to use it for a very easy application.



Big T.V personality Sherine Metwally

Dr. Lillian explained the difference between Pond's BB cream and the other ones in the market, and told us about the two different kinds that Pond's released; the age miracle and the flawless white BB cream, which has SPF and the first one helps you fight wrinkles and the latest helps you get rid of discoloration, and gives you a radiant whiter skin.

After Dr.Lilian finished her session, Pond's Arabia ambassador and my personal favourite great makeup artist Nilo Haq took over, and showed live how to use the BB cream, by using it on a model, Nilo continued to give us more makeup tips and tricks to create a fresh morning look in just few minutes. After the skin and makeup consultation we had time to ask Dr. Lilian and Nilo all the questions we had about the product.



The Crowd

And to end that great morning we were pampered by a mani and padi and some hand facials. I got to go back home with the two BB creams, and as I told you I have been using them and will post my mini tutorial soon.

Join Pond's Facebook page, to stay updated with all the products they launch

with the beautiful Nilo

With the sweetest Mona Kattan of Dollhouse









2 comments:

  1. Aw, this was a vеry gοod post. Fіnding the time and actual effort to produce а very gooԁ article… but whаt саn ӏ sаy… I
    hesitаte a lot аnd don't seem tο get anything ԁοnе.


    mу ωeb page - hello ()

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Dеaг, are yοu in fact visіtіng thiѕ website
    () ԁaily,
    іf ѕo then you wil without ԁoubt get nice know-how.

    ReplyDelete