About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Face Revolution

I received so many questions in my Facebook inbox, asking me what is the best routine/products for face care. I didn't answer because to be honest I wasn't 100% satisfied with all the facial cleansers and moisturizers I amusing.You see I have crazy complex sensitive, dry and oily skin, so it was really hard for me to find a good product to remove the excess oil, but doesn't dry my skin, and at the same time will be gentle on my sensitive complexion. Almost two months ago I started using one of the most talked about products for skin care,the REN sensitive skin care program, and I swear to you in just one month and a half, which is a very short period when it comes to observe a significant change on your skin, I now feel like I have had a complete new face. In terms of beauty items,REN was the best thing that I discovered this year, it just understands my skin and solves all the problems I had. REN is not just a beauty product,they are pharmaceutcial products that are developed to treat not to temporary solve skin problems.


A shot from my bathroom shelf


I was my face with this face polish, it removes all the excess oil, dead skin and leaves my face GLOWING.


I use REN Cleansing milk to remove my makeup, it really good as it removes all the makeup and and the same time hydrates my skin. I use it also at night after I wash my face to make sure no makeup traces or dirt is sticking to my face. One tip I give you is always clean your face before going to bed.



This is by far the best day cream I have ever used, not greasy,SUPER hydrates my skin , calms y skin and removes the redness. I swear by this product, I will be using this day cream forever. I use it before applying makeup, or just apply it and go. With REN skincare line who needs makeup ?!


Check their Website to know more about their products: www.renskincare.com I hear they have an amazing products for the body as well, that I can't wait to try and let you know about them.

Can be found at big pharmacies 

No comments:

Post a Comment