About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

My Month in Instagram

So I figured out since not everyone is on Instagram, I will be doing a weekly feature with some Instagramed shots I took around. But for this time only I am posting some shots from the whole previous month. If you are on Instagram follow me: @nohayoussef

Stationary shopping at Diwan Bookstore, how cool are these?!
 Looking for some new books in Diwan


I love Zamalek so much, I go out there a lot, that why you will find most of the shots were taken in Zamalek. I love walking there and taking snap shoots of old buildings.

 Another day, another bookstore..this time Sufi.


Sufi
 Visited the Loft my favourite interiors gallery


 Grocery shopping at Gourmet.

 Ah NOLA my addiction, a girl has to spoil herself with cupcakes every now and then, right ?!


Nice window display at NOLA


 Time for some art, stopped by Safar Khan as Ganzeer was displaying his artwork there.


 Dina Maghawry opened at new showroom, details in another post.

 One lazy afternoon, I had work in Amuse in front of Pizza Mia, so went there for a quick bite.


 Asfour ElNil, one of my favourite boutiques in Cairo, detailed post to follow soon.


Tried Bubblicious, the first bubbles tea store in Egypt.


 My strawberry Jasmine iced bubble tea
 I got addicted to Mince Burgers

 My smoked burger: Grilled burger with raspberry jam, smoked cheese and caramelized onions, yummmy.

 I fell down in the street and had to rush to the emergency room, I had an X-ray but am OK now.



My bestie left Cairo to New York, so before she left, we decided to go out and have a very Egyptianized meal at Zooba
 



My Gifts to my lovely readers.

 Eid dinner with my girlfriends at L'Asiatique restaurant.



 I have something for old elevator.



I thought I lost my newest perfume Valentina by Valentino, but thank God I found it inside my shoes bag, I dunno what it was doing inside there, haha.


That mini Chanel perfume, is my all time companion, I carry it inside my makeup bag all the time.

 Only in Egypt, there will be a place like this :) at na2na2a

 Pinacolada in a mini Kola



 NOLA again, I told you I am addicted.


 Attended the Feminine touch bazaar, at the Marriott hotel, where I was displaying my brand Double Nooun.


 My key chain from my last visit to Rome this summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment