About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Azza Fahmy Nostalgia Night

Last month the great Azza Fahmy jewelery house organized three amazing fashionable nights at three of their main branches, I managed to attend the last event which was held at the Zamalek branch. I had the chance to view each piece from the new Nostalgia collection, in which designer Azza Fahmy designed upon the popular demand for her to recreate some pieces inspired from old famous collections,  therefore this collection turned out to be a mix of pharaonic, calligraphic, folkloric, and ottoman pieces.

The masterpiece of the collection












I have something for the doors at Azza Fahmy's




A very innovative idea, the painter was sketching guests wearing Azza Fahmy Jewellery

Muchies and Cupcakes were so yummy
I just love this ring

Trying another one on, all are gorgeous

My Sketch , Does it look like me ?

Me rocking the statement pharaonic necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment