About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Friday, November 16, 2012

Get ready for the winter with Kiehl's

The first time ever I purchased anything from Kiehl's, I was about to miss my flight from Copenhagen to Paris in 2008, I was rushing to catch my flight, then I saw Kiehl's store and of course I had to stop by, as I have always read about it in high end fashion magazines, and how celebrities and super models swear by their products. Since that time I have become addicted to Kiehl's and I have to say I completely changed my skin care routine since I have stareted using Kiehl's creams and lotions.

I have tried a lot of their products all were amazing, but today I will be talking about the two products that I use every single day and I guess I will  be using them every single day of my life. The first is Creme de Corps lotion, which is a body lotion with the most hydrating effect ever and I really mean EVER. My skin was insanely dry, due to the fact I don't drink sufficient amount of water, so by drinking enough water and using it, my skin has literally transformed within days....... I swear. The lotion is so light weighted, it's perfect for both summer (not at all greasy) and for winter (Super hydrating), it has pleasant, not over whelming smell which suits me so well because I have allergies. Just apply it after showering before bed time, and wake up to silky skin.And for all the pregnant hot mammas out there, it works miracle preventing stretch marks too.

My holy grail
 The other product I am crazy about is Kiehl's facial cream. When I used up my Kiehl's Argan hair oil (another amazing product that deserves a whole post) , I ran to Harvey Nicholas in Dubai to get a new one, the sweet ladies there gave me a box filled with free samples, and here is how I got to try their facial cream, I have a crazy complexation as most of the Egyptians it's sometimes oily and I have to carry oil absorbing sheets around in my bag, or it is very dry and I have to use heavy moisturizers to hydrate it and hours it will start to be oily again, but thank God I don't have this problem anymore, as Kiehl's facial cream is THE perfect facial cream for me, this magical thing, understands my skin, I apply it and it gets well absorbed in seconds, hydrate my skin very well without leaving any oily traces. It also has no scent, the texture is somehow between cream and gel so makes the application easily, and is perfect to use under your makeup or as a night cream.

 I got these product from Kiehl's hooftstraat, branch when I was in Amsterdam this summer.

Kiehl's in Hoofstraat
Kiehl's branch in De Bijenkorf




*All images belong to Chanel, Cupcakes, Cameras and Crayons.

Log into www.kiehls.com to know the nearest retailer to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment