About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

What's in her bag ?!

This time we will get to know what's inside the bag of the uprising Egyptian designer Nada Akram. Nada has started her label Nada Akram Designs couple of years ago. Her collection is ready to wear, very practical and chic.
Nada wearing a statement T.Shirt from her latest collection
 When asked what's inside her bag, Nada replied: "I believe that my Louis Vuitton Speedy Canvas bag fits everything I need to have with me outside, as well added as my new  Naomi Hanem (Vintage Ads) clutch that I got recently. I move around with my iPad , Gucci shades , makeup bag from Funky Fish and a matching notebook, Pink Sugar hair perfume (it really helps when I am around smokers) , Victoria's secret body splash, pink Sony cyber shot digital camera , Maybelline mouse pink blush , Maybelline master precise liquid eye liner (the best eyeliner ever), Maybelline eye liner pencil , The Body Shop blusher , raspberry lip balm and hot pink lipstick from The Body Shop too, mini pink mirror , MAC concealer, Ghivenchy phenomena mascara and of course my keys in universal studios Betty Boob key chain ,Blackberry 9900 bold , iPhone 3GS, and finally my wallet from New Look.



What's inside Nada's bag

Nada's Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment