About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Friday, August 10, 2012

Iftar with the Girls at Tamara

Ten days ago, I gathered with four of my girlfriend, whom I didn't see for almost a year for Iftar, at the newly opened restaurant in City Stars "Tamara Lebanese Bistro" . Tamara is like a precious gem found at the corners of the crowded mall. It's so different than the dinning scene there, and I guess it's exactly what the mall needed a beautiful place to have a decent lunch or dinner at. The theme there is modern Beirut, with white arabesque windows and oriental patterned chairs and couches, mixed with vibrant coloured cushions. Their Iftar was a set menu based, consisting of soup of your choice, two salad dishes "were big enough for the 5 of us to share", okra and rice and the main dish of mixed grills. followed by dessert of your choice. We were really impressed by the quality and the taste of food, the friendly service, however I felt the waiters were a little overwhelmed from having a full house that day, but it was completely fine, taking in consideration they have just opened less than one month ago. I don't smoke but they also have Shisha if you are interested. :)




Live cooking station in the middle of the restaurant






Freshly baked bread, right in front of us




We changed our table, so we can watch the game between Egypt and Brazil

Ghazl Beirut

Othmanliyah



What we wore ?!

Noha H. is always simple and super chic, She carried the perfect Burberry bag, TAG Heure watch and a diamond bracelet. 





Dina N.  looked great carrying a beautiful patent crocodile skin tote and  MontBlanc watch


 Aliaa  rocked a smart casual look, and made sure her Longchamp bag matched her look.


 Dina F. is a patriotic, a rebel and a revolutionist girl, so she made sure her outfit was a reflection to what she believes in "Egypt", that why she chose to support local talents, you can see that, from her choice of the ring, the scarf, the shoes and bag.




Me mixing my favourite colours for this season coral and mint, Jeans: Mango, Bag and Sandals: Suite Blanco Barcelona. and wearing my favourite arm candy of the moment, my Michael Kors rose gold watch and Juicy couture bracelet.



2 comments:

  1. Thank u Noha for the amazing piece..I can call myself Famous now :)))))

    ReplyDelete