About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Cairo Shopping Guide: Amuse

Ramadan has rolled in very fast, and we are just a week away from Eid, Can you guys believe this ?!
As sad we are that Ramadan is approaching its end, we are happy that the Eid Shopping season has just began. I went out to do some pre-Eid shopping in Cairo and I will be reporting out which stores I liked the most. The first place I went to was Amuse, Cairo's best concept boutique. Their collection is a fine mix of the trendiest local and international talents, what I loved about the store is that they have a lot of stuff that you can't find anywhere else in the city.


Ramadan Decorations at Amuse



They have every single design for Havainas, loved that




The Satchel wait is over for me, they have all the colours and sizes





They also stock Pamela Sfeir Tees, my favourite statement tees ever.



the perfect decoration piece for such a cool store, our Egyptian flag

Boho Candles, another Egyptian brand


they have all the By Lisa collection as well








French designer Shorouk collection is available there

Got this "for the love of" bracelet



Amuse is right in front of Faculty of Fine Arts in Zamalek, 15 Ismail Mohamed street, Borg Jeddah.

All images belong to Chanel, Cupcakes, Cameras and Crayons blog.

5 comments:

  1. This place looks so cool! I'm heading to Cairo on Monday, will definitely check it out :)

    More posts on Egyptian boutiques, please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dear,
    I have a random question to ask.I've been dieing to dye my hair lately, and I just can't figure out where ?
    So could u help me out, and list some recommendations !
    I wan't someone that u have personally tried, and turned out creative.


    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waiting for your reply :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did reply but for some reason it didn't post, Try Kriss he is good in colouring, and Agoub at Le Meridien Heliopolis, he is very good.

      Pace e Luce is the best hair dresser in town and I go there myself. let me know how it went, sorry for the late reply.

      Noha

      Delete
  4. No problem, thanks Nooun :)

    Was wondering though should I ask for someone in particular at the salons u mentioned besides Kriss at Kriss of course, LOL ;)

    I have a photoshoot coming up, and I'm looking for a total makeover!



    ReplyDelete