About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Monday, August 13, 2012

My Favourite Perfume Commercials

Television commercials have become a virtually forgotten form of advertising. Really, who has time to sit through commercials, while they can YouTube their favourite shows, but to be honest I am so old school, and love watching T.V ads more than seeing them on a magazine or on a blog.
 I love perfume commercials, they are short,  funny and catchy. I agree that sometimes they can be ridiculous, but I appreciate the ones, which make me feel like virtually smelling the perfume whilst resting on my velvet couch.

My 1st favourite is Miss Dior, by Sophia Coppola. This one simplifies my life, or  to be more accurate how I want my life to be, cupcakes, gateaux, macarons, dresses, Bridgette Bardot songs,  pinks, vogue, balloons, bicycles and Paris.






My Second favourite commercial was also shot in Paris. Lancome by Kate Winslet, that's the most romantic thing I ever saw, I cry every time I see it. It should have won something like the Oscars of the TV commercials :)



Ironically enough, I don't like the smell of both perfumes, but will share with you my favourite scents later in another blog post. What's your favourite perfume ?



2 comments:

  1. Miss Dior by Sophia Coppola is one of the perfume ads that I love. Really like the bottle designing of these perfume too. :)

    women pheromones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paris is a great place to make commercials.Its also increase the impression of people on perfume.
    woman pheromones

    ReplyDelete