About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Friday, June 29, 2012

Must Have Makeup for Summer

Three weeks ago I added three of "Benefit" cosmetics' wonderful  makeup products into my makeup drawer. and since then I feel I can't live without them. As I said before, Benefit is one of my favourite makeup brands ever, they never fail to impress me with the quality of their products and their so beautiful and unique packing.
 The three products that I tried recently are" Hello Flawless" liquid foundation, "They are Real Mascara", and "Bathina" body balm, as always I took my mere time trying them, to give you a completely honest review.



Hello flawless; the truth is that I really had hard time finding the right foundation for me, as I require a lot of  specifications to be in my foundation, like to be very light weighted, has good coverage but gives a very natural look at the end, to be with creamy texture but at the same time not oily based and lastly to match my colour which is very pale at that moment, so I never find my colour. But when I tried Hello Flawless all my requires was instantly fulfilled,it's the best thing for me, it comes in 9 different shades, so finding your complexion shade is easy. It has a medium coverage and leaves the  face so silky and radiant, as it has Oxygen hydrating ability that allows the skin to breath,it also has SPF 25, and contains vitamins C and E to prevent aging. What else could you ever need in a foundation?!

The perfect Foundation

My colour is Ivory



The second item is the "They Real Mascara": another miraculous product from Benefit, it gave me both length and volume and high curling effect, it's your only savoir if you are like me and hate applying false lashes. the wand has a special design to separate the lashes away from each other and curl them at the same time.





Lastly the Bathina, the best way to indulge your self after a long day on the beach and before heading to summer parties, apply that glimmering body balm on your tanned legs and arms and go tease the other girls ;) I really loved it, first time I tried I applied with my finger tips so it didn't give me the effect I desired, but when I applied with the puff  "which is written in the instruction box, lazy me I forgot to read" it gave me incredible results, it does has a nice smell too.





Another thing you have to try is the POREFESSINAL pore minimizer, which I reviewed before READ HERE.

You can find Benefit Cosmetics in all faces and Sephora stores if you are in GCC and in Egypt they are available at Sephora Toi and RAMFA stores.
*All images belong to Chanel,Cupcakes,Camerasand Crayons.

No comments:

Post a Comment