About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Friday, June 29, 2012

Souad loves Polka

*This post is specially dedicated to my lovely mum, who adores the Polka Dots patterns.

Who doesn't love Souad Hosny?! She was and still is Egypt's sweetheart. I do consider the great actress to be one of the most beautiful creatures created by God. Beside being so talented and loved , she also  had an amazing sense of style and grace.

Whenever I watch a movie for her with my mum, my mum won't stop commenting on her gorgeous and so feminine dresses, as I mentioned before my mum just loves the Polka Dots patterns so when Souad appears with a Polk Dots dress, my mum jumps from happiness. I couldn't help but noticing that Souad really loved her Polka Dots, so I decided to do a post about that, I was really surprised with the huge number of the Polka Dots outfits she owned, I did my best to get as many photos as I could. I hope you enjoy the photos as much as I loved collecting them over weeks.

In Al Maganen movie

Isa'aet Hob movie

El Ozab El Talatah movie




Another dress in El Ozab El talatah movie

Al Ozabh El Talatah movie

Al Garemah El Dahekaha movie

Ghareeb fe Beyty




Lelet El Zefaf

Al Talatah yehbonaha


Al Safirah Aziza


Polka Dots tie in Al telmezah wel Ostaz

Ahl El Kemaha



On the cover of a magazine

On a cover of magazine

Al Sahera Al Sagherah




Al Zawag 3la el tarea'ah el hadithah

Asa'ab Gawaz

Sagherah ala el hob





One of her most famous dresses ever, that was auctioned 7 years ago, In Baba ayez kedah movie

Baba Ayez keda

Not Souad, but apparently Rouchdy got jealous and wore a polka dot scarf

Shaket el talbah

al zowgah el taltah

The famous tie from Al temlezah wel ostaz

Mixing two of her favourite patterns, polka and strips in Khaly balek mn zozo

Dancing with Abdel Halim Hafez

Al Safera aziza

Shea'a mn el azab


If you love me to do Souad loves stripes, tell me on the blog's fan page on Facebook

2 comments: