About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Friday, June 29, 2012

Dinner @ Olio

Last week I had dinner at the Italian Restaurant Olio, which is suited at the ground floor at the luxurious stars avenue mall by the Malek road. The restaurant overlooks the small dancing fountain which is located at the heart f the mall. Olio is family friendly with a massive Italian based menu, that I took time to go through all of it.
The restaurant send a complimentary freshly baked bread with thyme along a tiny plate of black olives paste, I started my meal with a creamy tomato soup, it was scrumptious tasted of fresh tomatoes not the acidic taste of the canned tomato paste, then a chicken and  mushroom stuffed ravioli in white creamy sauce followed my soup. I really wanted to have pasta that night, but when I looked at the menu there were too many dishes to choose from, and they all looked tasty I couldn't make my mind so I asked the waiter to recommend me something, and he said that ravioli will be the best choice when it comes to pasta, and he was right it was mouthwatering delicious.I was sad that my meal didn't leave me with a roam for desert, I really wanted to try it out, as it looked extraordinary, but next time I will for sure.

 I really had a good time, thank you Olio for your hospitality and delicious food.





No comments:

Post a Comment