About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Furla and I

No one can denies that the "shopping bag" style for handbags will always be one of the main bag styles, that will never go out of style, I personally prefer it as I carry a lot of things with me on the go. One of the shopping bags that caught my attention was the "Furla and I” 's new shopping, not only it's comfortable, versatile, and functional, it is also double face, so it's like 2 bags in 1,that you can alter according to what you are wearing, how cool is that?!




They come in different combinations of colors; from red lipstick together with grape violet or with zebra printing, with the explosion of neon colors such as fuchsia, yellow and orange together with black.

Furla store has just opened at Stars Avenue, 1st floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment