About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Protect your Heels with HeelSavers

About two weeks ago I received  through mail a small package, sent to me by a sweet girl called Salma from Heels Savers. Heel Savers are shoes accessories, they are small transparent plastic pieces that you put on the end tip of your heels, to protect your shoes from sinking in mud, sand, or slipping into cracks.





 As summer begins we all get invited to outdoors garden weddings and night beach parties. Did it happened to you that after enjoying your soiree and going back home, you find  your new/expensive shoes damaged? Well  it's rescission time and not all of us can afford to throw "almost new" shoes after such events. I really don't want to remember those embarrassing  awkward moments when me or one of my friends' heels sink down in mud or trip down and one of the mean girls giggle about it.
 HeelSavers prevent the heels from sinking into the grass or falling into cracks, and this is by increasing the surface area on the base of the heel and thus reduces the pressure on this area, it's really a good and affordable product, I didn't post about it till I tried myself because I never review stuff unless I tried myself. It was really good I noticed that it really enhanced the way I walk with super tall heels, I am tall and wearing tall heels is sometimes painful for me, but as HeelSavers made the end tip of the heel flat and increased the area, it gave me extra support. Also worth mentioning that they are reusable and washable too.








You can find it at Weeka Anteeka gallery in Nasr City, Loft 59 in Alexandria and online on www.Bungalowh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment