About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Product Review: The PORE-fessional Miracle

If you think that miracles are over, well think again!

While I was watching some makeup tutorials by the Youtube makeup gurus blogs, I noticed that everyone is talking about Benefit's newest products PORE-fessional face primer and pore minimizer, I saw that everyone was raving about it and loving it, so the big Benefit fan in me couldn't pass that chance to go check it at Sephora. When the saleslady tried it on my hand "where of course the pores are maximized" it was literally like magic, all my pores were suddenly gone, leaving my hand skin looking like porcelain and feeling so silky. I immediately purchased that product without a second thought.  I have a combined complexion, I have the T-zone, dry and oily skin all,. I was over the moon, as after all this year I finally  found a solution that will put my  problem of oily T-zone and enlarged pores around the nose to an end.





It's an amazing face primer as it will leave your face smooth and silky, ready for foundation application sans the caking effect, it's also perfect for summer I sometimes just apply it and go out with a drop of makeup, or even you can use in the middle of the day over your makeup, to control oil without applying loads of pressed powder that will cake and make you look awful. PORE-fessional is almost transparent and is light weighted so you won't feel like you put something  on your face at all. Ok so you may think I am exaggerating but I swear it's one of the greatest makeup items I ever purchased, I think the one who developed this product should be rewarded a noble  prize or something like this. I do advise all of you who are suffering from oily and large pores with this product, and even if you have perfect skin still PORE-fessional is good for you believe me.What's super amazing about it, is for a product with quality and efficacy like this, you will expect it to be SUPER expensive, well it's not at all, and the size is very good to just throw it in your bag if you want to touch up your makeup. For me I didn't need to reapply it, it stayed all the day.



See how it conceal large pores

You can find Benefit Cosmetics stands in all Faces and Sephora stores in GCC, and in Egypt you can find it at Sephora Toi and RAMFA store.


1 comment:

  1. Noha plz, is that better than Bioderma pore refiner? I was told that Bioderma cures the pore not just tightens it (medical treatment). Is that product for treatment or beauty use?

    Thanks


    ReplyDelete