About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Ice cream Willy's

So weren't all of us excited about the opening of Haggen Das, Marble slabe, carvel, .. etc ?
So what about I tell you about something that way more better and delicious than them, cheaper and 100% EGYPTIAN ? Did I get you all excited ?! ladies and Gents here I present  to you Willy's homemade ice-cream.

Willy's ice cream is a totally local ice cream franchise coming directly to us from Alexandria, they have many outlets in Alex. and only one outlet in Cairo, which is WIF "wings in flavours" in Zamalek. Why Willy's Why ? we need more branches in Cairo especially in Heliopolis (Where I live) hehehe.
So the last time I was feeding on tons of tasty chicken wings at WIF. I had a look on their dessert menu, and saw that they serve Willy's ice cream, so I thought of giving it a try .I didn't have time ,so I ordered it to go. We had Watermelon," that tasted exactly like watermelon", you know the joy you happiness when you get a good batikha and cut it to find it's RED. that what I felt eating that scoop.
 My other companions had Dates and " Teen Shouky", Teen Shouky ?!!! Yes I swear they had teen shouky, along with cream caramel, karkadeeh,Cinnamon, bananas, apricots " like amar el deen" , Kharoub, and many more.






WIF is in Taha Hussien St. Zamalek just in front of Port Said School.

1 comment:

  1. check out our PAGE
    www.facebook.com/willyspage and our 25 flavors

    WE ARE REALLY HAPPY , SPEECHLESS ACTUALLY :D

    ReplyDelete