About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Marni for H&M

Finally the moment I have been waiting for, for the whole last season has came. and what's it ? It's the Marni for H&M launching day. lucky for me I got invited for that event, that's taking place on Thursday the 8th. I told you before about my previous experiences with H&M  collabartions with big name fashion houses, you can READ HERE . Usually the day of the collaborated collection launch is like the international ladies cat fights day :), Yeah actually I saw like zillion girls fighting over a skirt or a blouse, so even H&M is advising the invitees to come early so we can view the collection freely before the action starts. I have my eyes already on some pieces, I will go and report live on my twitter and Facebook fan page. so make sure that you are following me, to be updated.









No comments:

Post a Comment