About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Abdel Halim our own lonely boy

This post will be appreciated the most by my Egyptian readers who are like my self, Gossip Girl fans.
Didn't you ever notice the resemblance between Abdel Halim Hafez and Dan Humphry " Pen Badgley". they do look a little like each other, beside they have a bit in common, both are lonely boys, dreamy romantic who always have girls- trouble issues.








This week it happens to be Abdel Halim's memorial. I always love the last week of March, first it's my birthday- my birthday is 1st of April but I was originally born on 29th March- it's spring time, which mean strawberries,  new season stuffed vine leaves Yummy, and also the long Easter break, beside that it is Abdel Halim's memorial, which means non-stop amazing songs played on the T.V and the radio, and my favourite B&W movies. When it comes to music I admit that I have the craziest taste ever, you can find Abdel Halim's CD topping my Pantera and Alice in chains collection, I listen to really different things mainly Opera, classical, and Rock or metal.
So this post is dedicated to Halim, the voice of love..you will always be remembered.

No comments:

Post a Comment