About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A state of lemonade

Last Sunday I went to Sotra boutique and Lace events' "state of lemonade", which is Sotra's launching event of their newest summer collection.
It was a very nice night, the boutique with fabulously decorated by Lace events, with pastels, delicious cakes, lemonade stand and of course Sotra's chic accessories and clothes.












<3 <3 I want !












I wanted to get a turban, but as I loved them all, I wasn't sure which one to get, will go back and buy the Salmon one





That was the best pink Lemonade I had in years.








Sotra giveaway

It's competition time. post a photo of different ways to wear Sotra's lace bow, and win their grand prize



Sotra FB and Lace Events FB

No comments:

Post a Comment