About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Maya Diab for Make up for ever

I was walking by the makeup and body care corner at  the Dubai mall, as I glimpsed something like a studio setup, when I approached I realized it's the new make up forever store, I heard before that MUFE has opened a concept store in the Dubai Mall, but haven't really seen it before. it's amazing really, stocked with thousands of MUFE items and with the cutting edge, backstage studio interiors it  makes you feel like a star doing her makeup in the movie set.
Photo: by me
MUFE chose Maya Diab to be their new face for their latest two collections" sculpted glow" and "smokey couture." I loved all of the makeup looks they created on her, so original and sexy, and I loved the idea of getting an Arab celebrity to represent the new lines, personally I love the  MUFE concealer and the 3D foundation.




Maya with the MUFE team


No comments:

Post a Comment