About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Magazines and nail polish

Some people collect coins, some people collect stamps, but me, I collect nail polishes and magazines, I've been collecting fashion magazines religiously since 1998, so I have piles and piles of magazines scattered everywhere in my old bedroom in my parents' house, the thing that makes my mum goes crazy on me, and I totally refuse to let go of a single copy of them, also I am a big collector of nail polishes although I don't wear them all the time, but whenever I stand by any nail polish stand in a store, I feel like buying the whole stand, my favourite nail polish brands are Essie, OPI and China glaze.
I decided to share with you some photos of my latest nail polishes purchase and my December magazines. "maybe one day will show you my whole collection."

I have a lot of reading to do



No comments:

Post a Comment