About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Hot or Not - Wearing rain boots in Egypt ?!!


Last year I was in Prague and it was freezing there, the temperature was something around -25 degree Celsius, all the streets were wet and slippery, and one day I was walking back to my hotel and I got stuck inside a pile of snow that reached to above my knees, for an instance I thought I won't go out of it with all of my toes, next morning I decided to head to the mall and get rain boots, I bought a pair of red hunter boots, going back to Egypt where it seldom rains, I didn't put them on again, but this winter I noticed that they are all over the online shops and some people are wearing them, especially that H&M had a few pairs.




But I am not sure if it's OK to wear them where there is no rain or even snow, though they can look great when styled up.
So what  do you guys think, is it a hot or not ?!

3 comments:

  1. Didn"t like them at all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello
    Yes,please wear the boots as often as possible,i like Hunter boots,too
    Robert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am from Egypt and I liked it so Much I decided to buy it this winter

      Delete