About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Monday, December 12, 2011

Leaving on a jet plane

 I am going to travel for awhile, starting from tomorrow "by the well of God" , so I won't be able to post frequently, so if you want to be updated and get to know what I am doing up there, make sure to follow me on Twitter Press here and  go like the blog page on Facebook Press here

And please don't forget that next Friday December the 16th is( Buy Egyptian day), in that day try to buy only Egyptian products, and if you are going out try to go to a local restaurant or cafe, not the big franchaises, this will have a big impact on our economy, and it's only for a day.

till I see you again, take care and stay beautiful.
Noha

4 comments: