About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I have to have it !!

I like Ego store in Orouba so much, I used to go there a lot to browse the new collections and get inspired,they have nice display of shoes and bags for brands like Chloe, YSL, Moschino, Iceberg and many more. And I was so happy when finally they became so active on their facebook pages, posting about the new pieces they receive and about offers and discounts.
When I saw a photo they posted yesterday of Walter Baldan laced up booties, I had to add them to my wishlist, these babies look so beautiful, and I am definitely in need for a shoes with this colour in my wardrobe.
 I hope they will still be in stock by the time I come to Cairo, next week...Please wait for me Baldan, I need you.

1 comment: