About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Showering at Tiffany's

Girls did you see the latest episode of Gossip Girl ?
Blair Waldorf's Tiffany's themed baby shower party had made me go crazy. I love Tiffany's so much, and breakfast at Tiffany's is my favourite, and probably the one and only chick flick movie that I love, when it comes to movies I like them serious and sophisticated.



I could do anything for a bite of this cake, looks yummy

I love the dress Serena (Blake Lively) is wearing


As it's too late now to have a baby shower ( my baby is 7 months old now ), I wouldn't mind having a Tiffany's themed birthday..cough..surprise..cough 1st of April cough
Here are some photos to inspire you, its a great theme for either a baby shower, a classy bridal shower. or for my coming birthday :)




Photo credit: pinkcakebox.com











2 comments:

  1. I love the little details ,and congratulations for the baby ,u can do it in his birthday ba2a isa :)

    ReplyDelete