About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Bye Bye Skinny, Hello flare

I Don't know about you ladies, but I am bored to death from all of my skinny jeans or (sticky jeans) as my mum loves to call them, it has been there for more than five years and really every now and  then I search in my old wardrobe for my old boot cut or boyfriend jeans for a change.

Now I am so excited to see the flare cut jeans coming back to life again, I saw a lot of celebrities and fashionistas wearing them, I got one from true religion and I love it. and it is time for my skinny jeans to rest in the cupboard for awhile.




if kate Moss is doing it, then the whole world should do it

Rumi of fashiontoast

from the seventies, the magnificent Farah Fawcett

Man repeller


Diane Kruger



The Gorgeous Mila Kunis photo credit: Instyle.com

Claudia Schiffer, Zoe Saldana, Katie Holmes and Rachel Zoe


Olivia Palermo rocking a beige flare jeans, Photo credit: Oliviapalermo.com

Again Olivia, I can't get enough of her

Sienna miller
so tell me ladies what do you think, will you shift to flare or still be loyal to your skinny?

3 comments:

  1. About once a year they make a comeback and die down after a month... i think

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are here to stay this time, Honestly I want them to stay, they are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. love them, not sure I'm just ready for them!!!

    check out my blog!

    http://livinglovingtastinglife.blogspot.com/

    V.

    ReplyDelete