About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

ShoeMint

ShoeMint is the newest addition to the fastly growing brand BeachMint, and the O.C/ Hart of Dixie star Rachel Bilson is the newest celebrity to collobarate with the brand, following the steps of her fellow movie Kate Bosworth for JewelMint, Ashely and Mary-Kate Olsen for StyleMint, and Jessica Simpson for BeautyMint.

Rachel wearing the Pauline shoes

Rachel wearing the Jolly




It's no secret that I am completely obsessed with Rachel Bilson, since I was following the O.C years ago, I fall in love with her effortless chic style, she's simply gorgeous plus she looks somehow like one of my dearest friends.Bilson Collaborated with her own stylist Nicole Chavez and with the great shoes designer Steve Madden for her collection for BeachMint, she launched her website on the last Black Friday ( if you are not common with Black Friday, it's the day after Thanksgiving day in America where shops have massive discounts and unbelievable offers).


the shoes are amazing plus they are on the affordable side, I have my eyes on two shoes, the first is the Edith which is a Mary Jane style, I loved the blushed colour more than the black suede one
.

Rachel wearing the Edith, that what a walking ad is.

Edith  in blush suede



and  here is the second style that I loved , the Jolly wedge with the tiger print.

I will leave you with some videos from behind the scence









No comments:

Post a Comment