About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Balmain X H&M Private Preview

On Wednesday I was invited for the private preview of the most anticipated collaborated collection of H&M. The preview was in Dubai and as I type these words Kuwait's having their own preview as well. This collaboration under the directorship of the Young Oliver Rousteing, Balmain has grown into a global pop culture phenomena. The campaign is more like a Disco party with the new kids on the block kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid, Jourdan Dunn. I had the pleasure to try on several pieces from the collection, and view all of the selected pieces of the collection which will be available in the Middle East.
 The big launch is going to be on a fixed date worldwide, and that will be on next Thursday 5th of November. In Dubai it will be at The Dubai Mall, and in Jeddah will be at Tahlia. As for the annual ritual, the selected H&M stores will open earlier that day, and there will be endless queues to get in, finger crossed there will be no cat fights this year, as the pieces are so limited.

What I loved from the collection, and having my eyes on, is the fur jackets, the dark green and the black, the leather jacket, the oversized black blazer,the white blazer, the earrings, the red mini skirt and the signature black dress. Hopefully will get them all. I will be Snap Chatting live from the store so make sure you follow me if you are not going yourself. And if you going please stop by and say hi, but take care so no one snatches the pieces you have picked :)

The signature jacket for 1999 AED


with the beautiful style blogger Mariam Yehia

Loved it




I want that outfit, skirt for 499 AED







Here are some more professional photos of the pieces I liked the most with prices
799 AED

1299 AED

499 AED

399 AED

149 AED

499 AED

1499 AED

149 AED

699 AED

499 AED

699 AED

1999 AED

699 AED

2 comments: