About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Review: Aesop

As you all may know I am addicted to discovering and trying out new beauty products. Last year a brand called Aesop caught my attention. I could see it in the photos of Big magazine editors' beauty closets. To be honest the sophisticated packaging caught my eyes, I decided to log into their website and discovered a whole new world of beauty range products. I learned that they do have branches all over the world but nowhere near the Middle East. I also learned that they sell online through www.netaporter.com so as I was ordering my usual beauty stuff that I usually buy from Net a porter like my shampoo and so I decided to give Aesop a shot and order one of their best seller The Parsley Seed face masque It reached me within couple of days and since the moment I opened the packaging I knew I would have to try other stuff from Aesop.

So last April as I was in the U.S.A I was happy to find an Aesop store in Miami, as I entered I went like crazy trying out everything. Aesop started out in Australia in 1987 using all natural plant ingredients. I got the Facial wash, which the in store beauty expert recommended and I have been using it and liking it, it cleanse my face very well without drying it up. together with the Parsley Seed mask is a good combo for a clean glowy face, I use the mask once a week, and the cleaning potion daily.




 The other thing I tried was the body balm, I loved the smell and the texture I used once and I liked so much, also this was recommended to me by the store sales person. Aesop has wide range and has a special range for pets, shampoo and scents to put to prevent odours. I loved that in store everything is written in English, Spanich and Arabic yes Arabic I was surprised too.

You can order through these website which delivers to the Middle East Net-a-porter.com, Mrporter.com, Beautyexpert.com and Mankind.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment