About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Makeup Forever New Pro Bronze Fusion

10 days ago I received a package from Makeup Forever with two of their newest products, The Pro Bronze Fusion. in two different shades 30 M Sienna and number 35I Caramel. To be honest these two awesome bronzers just came in time for me. It is summer already and I am still looking pale from this harsh cold winter we had this year. Although I was moving between Cairo, Jeddah and The states but the weather this year was so cold, and I didn't have the time to get a proper tan. So for the last 10 days I have been using the Makeup forever religiously, and girls I have to tell you it is awesome. It gives you a natural looking bronze look, that's healthy and shiny for a summer look. It doesn't turn orange on my face which happens to me with a lot of other bronzers in the market. Also I was using the Makeup forever mini kabuki brush that fits perfect in your everyday makeup bag. That brush helps blend in the bronzer on your check with the rest of the makeup without showing any brush strokes, or the infamous contour rectangle that looks awuful if not bleneded well.

 The Pro Bronze fusion collection comes in 6 different shades divided into two groups the Luminous Matte for flawless undetectable nude finish, and lightly iridescent for a warm glowing complexion. You can find it in Dubai, KSA, Qatar, Kuwait and Egypt as well for the price of 180 Derhams and what is equivalent in other currencies.
Follow Makeup forever account on Instagram for all updates: Makeupforeverofficial.






1 comment:

  1. Nice post Noha, I love reading your blog:-) the one thing that i love the most about your writing is its very honest and I feel you are talking to a person face to face which makes it so readable and interesting :-)

    ReplyDelete