About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Monday, September 15, 2014

Tefal Charity Event

Fashion Events, parties, festive brunches have become my life and work, and as I really enjoy attending those lovely events I much love to attend events with a cause. Last week I attended a beautiful event hosted by AlEyssai, the exclusive agent of the French brand SEB producer of Tefal, where Tefal distributed ironing machines on 350 Saudi women in need, in co-operation with AlBur charity community. These women were brave enough to start small tailoring businesses in a conservative society like KSA. That why Tefal chose to honour them, and support them with a gift that can help them build up their small business.



No comments:

Post a Comment