About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Monday, September 15, 2014

Louboutin Beauté Launch

If you asked me, what was the best birthday I have ever had, I would tell you that one, when my husband got me, my first Louboutins as a gift. My love affair with the shiny patent black pointy heels with the gorgeous red sole is endless. And who won't a masterpiece made by Christian Louboutin. When I was in Dubai last week, I had the chance to attend the faboulous launching party of Christian Louboutin's beauty line. Finally Louboutin released their very first beauty product in the middle east (the nail polish range), a long awaited collection, that made every beauty/fashion loving girl around the globe running to the nearest Louboutin boutique to check them out.

 The party took place at Iris Dubai, a beautiful contemporary place, where the Louboutin team succeeded in transforming into an urban Parisian garden. There was a mock up of the same workplace, where Mr. Christian himself works on, and a lot of pieces and photos he gets his inspiration from. It was an elegant party and I was glad I got to know the just fabulous Louboutin team.
The collection is divided into three sets of colours, the neutrals, the darks and the bright colours, and crowning them all is the signature red nail polish. I loved how fancy the nail polish bottle is. It is nothing like something I saw  before, or I will ever see. The wand looks like one of Louboutin's signature heel, and the bottle contains a lot of the product. It is of a  premium quality, dries up completely in just few seconds. The long wand makes the manicure application easier, it is such a beautiful product, that makes my nails look gorgeous and looks great on m vanity. Looking forward for more beauty products from Louboutin.

Will be available in all Middle East boutiques by 1st of October.



Guests enjoying  a Louboutin Mani






















The steps to the venue






No comments:

Post a Comment