About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Deana Shaaban's Bridal Show

Deana Shaaban is a beautiful, lovely and down to earth girl, whom I personally met few months ago, but since I knew her I felt she is like my sister. She is not just a great designer, she is also a good baker and a loving friend. Who really cares about her clients, listens carefully to them, to simply make their dreams come to reality. I was honoured to be dressed in  Deana Shaaban designs at the Fashion Forward last April ( Will be posting about that tomorrow).

Last Saturday Deana participated in Our Wedding Carnival, which took place at the Semiramis intercontinental. Here is a sneak peek of what happened behind the scenes, till we post more professional photos.









No comments:

Post a Comment