About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Sunday, May 4, 2014

The Day I visited Benefit Shop

Benefit has always been one of my favourite makeup brands, and it's no secret to anyone. I remember first time I saw Benefit's products in Sephora Paris 8 years ago, and how the cute packaging attracted my eyes and made me try all of the Benefit stand at the Champs Elysee branch. I still can remember the very first things I bought from my allowance then, and how by time I know own almost the entire Benefit collection for makeup and perfume. I have become a Benefit addict, so when I knew that Benefit has opened a shop in a shop at Sephora City Walk in Dubai, I was like a Benefit shop, that could be easily any girl's dream little boudoir room.

The benefit shop is all pink, it's super cute. Taking a huge part of the already huge Sephora store. The place is divided into many sections, a place where all the products are displayed, a place where you can let a specialized makeup artist put makeup for you, using all Benefit Cosmetics products. Beside makeup there are two private rooms, one for wax hair removal using organic non-allergic wax, and for threading as well,  the other is for spray tan, where you can get a wonderful pretty colour in matter of minutes without burning your self by the sun,using super high quality tanning colours imported straight from the USA.

Beside the private rooms, there is a space for blow drying the hair, and ladies and mmm ladies "drum roll here please" a brow bar, yeah finally I got to try the famous Benefit brow bar, where a very professional eyebrows technician comes and talk to you, ask you what you want your eye brows to be, choose the perfect arch, then use a special organic wax for eyebrows, that can never cause sensitivity or redness. After the shaping process, the technician uses a special tint to fill in your eyebrows, that unlike Henna, never stain your skin, looks super natural and stays for up to 3 weeks. I loved doing my brows there, and I have learned that the do apply fake eyelashes for you. All of this for unbelievably affordable prices, compared to the regular salons.

Make sure you are following on Facebook  and watch their Youtube Videos



























No comments:

Post a Comment