About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Lancôme is finally in Egypt

Two weeks ago I was honored to be invited to Lancôme Egypt's launching party. Finally after a long await, Lancôme cosmetics and perfumes are now available in Egypt.

Lancôme threw a fabulous party at Beymen Cafe by the Four Seasons Hotel, Nile Plaza, I am glad I had the chance to get to smell Lancôme's new perfume, and know more about their latest makeup lines, and now I won't be afraid of using up my favourite mascara "Lancôme Hypnose", as finally it is available in all the big makeup stores here.
I was also happy to meet a lot of Egypt's fashionasta, and some of my favourite celebrities, such as Dorra Zarouk, Sherine Reda and Rania Youssef.

So for all of you pretty ladies who have sending me messages to ask about Lancôme,  it's finally here in C-town.


Beautiful ladies



Actress Dorra Zarouk, checking Lancôme's latest makeup collection

Designer Deana Shaaban, Big fashionista  Mrs. Heba Serag, and Me




Mrs. Heba Serag and fashion designer Sama Essa with a friend







 



1 comment:

  1. Was searching for similar Egyptian blogs and stumbled upon yours! Adore it! Keep it up, we don't have enough Egyptian fashion bloggers around!

    xo Dina
    dinaxdesign.com

    ReplyDelete