About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Love Since....Celebrate Valentine's with Azza Fahmy

V- day is so soon...I think you all know that, and no need for me to tell you. but I thought to remind some guys out there...cough..... my husband..... cough. And since I always make a wishlist and give to my husband, so he can choose from on the "gift needed" occasions..I know I sound mean, but he just love it when I made life easier for him, and tell me what I really want, and sometimes from where to buy. Last week I had to update my wishlist, as I spotted Azza Fahmy's 2014 Valentine's collection.

Azza Fahmy celebrates 45 years of passion, with her latest Valentine's collection, designed by Amina Ghaly, designer at Azza Fahmy. This collection reflects an artistic bridge between modernity, uniting Azza Fahmy's classic elements with ultra contemporary finishes. All the collection is handmade with passion, more than one piece is inspired from the diamond shape, which for me represent the symbol of commitment hahaha.I loved the his and her matching pieces, and of course the matching necklace and men's keychain.

For more info, and to know the nearest branch to you visit www.azzafahmy.com... and by the way to all my khaligi readers, there is Azza Fahmy outlet in Bloomingdale's and in Riyadh as well.









No comments:

Post a Comment