About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Sunday, December 15, 2013

L'Occitane Holiday Collection

They say that the brain marks all your special occossions with certain fragrances and scents,that it stores inside it, and whenever you smell this fragrance again, the minds automatically works to remind you of a certain memories. That exactly what happened to me when I first smelt L'Occitane is limited edition Fleur D'Or & Acacia, as soon as I smelt it, it reminded me of Christmas, New year celebrations and my winter  holidays in France.

L'Occitane is limited edition perfume Fleur  D' Or & Acacia will be available for the holidays seasons only. The collection has it all the perfume, the hand cream, candles, lip balm, shower gel, body lotion and body oil.


I was invited to the launch of the latest L'Occitane holiday collection, over a beautiful event held at Jeddah's lovely ladies hub The Store. At the event I have learned more about L'Occitane, I have been loving and using L'Occitane products from 5 years now, but it was great knowing more about the brand history and the different products they carry.










The fragrance is very rich and long lasting, it stays up for the whole day on the clothes, I can't say it's light nor heavy, as at the beginning it smells a bit on the fresh citrus side, then after a bit it turns a little bit woody and musky, I love it because it has a bit of everything, nothing too much, as I told you before how I am sensitive to heavy scents, so this is one is just perfect for my allergies.



 I also tried the hand cream, and let me tell you this; L'Occitane does the best hand creams in the whole world. It just instantly soften my hands, and what I really love about  is that it's kind of cream who dries up very fast, because I just hate greasy creams, but to tell the truth greasy creams do hydrate the skin more than the lighter one, but what I love about L'Occitane creams is they are super light but at the same time hydrates the skin really well, even better than the other greasy creams.

L'Occitane Boutiques can be found across most big malls in KSA, Emirates and Egypt



1 comment:

  1. Soo true... i love their hand cream.... and their soap is the best ever

    ReplyDelete