About Me

I am an Egyptian girl with unhealthy appetite for makeup. clothes, and everything pink and girly.

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Your biggest dream will come true with Kaya Clinic

You know this is funny post that keep on circulating among social media " Everyone thing a girl is dream is to find the right guy, but the truth is every girl wants to eat without gaining weight", mmm I will correct this to every girl want to get rid of excess body hair without pain, right girls ? I know this is probably one of the most of the painful things about being a girl, after birth labor of course.

To be honest all the traditional and even the new modern ways of hair removal are painful and temporary, and their effect will last to max. 3-4 weeks if you are not that hairy. Laser treatments are the best way to remove hair for good, the problem is that they are really painful, even painful than the traditional ways, that the only reason that made me go try the IPL hair removal, which is light not laser. I did 5 session and to be honest it was a complete loss of money. That why I was head over heels when I learnt more about Kaya Skin Clinic, as they are the only ones in the region to have the 100% pain free laser machine. I was invited to try the machine myself, I was worried at the beginning as my pain threshold is too low I can't stand pain at all, and I was afraid to still feel pain, but I swear I didn't feel anything at all, not even a tickle. A dermatologist is there for you at the session to give you sort of relief, and ask any question you may have. 






Unlike IPL treatments, Laser is very effective it takes from 6-10 session according to how much hair do you have, each session should be separated with at least a whole month, it's very safe, and helps you get rid of any darkness or spots you had before.

I really loved Kaya skin clinic, that I booked another session, and was happy to know more about their other services like body contouring and shaping service that I will try soon myself and will let you know about it too.

The sweet dermatologists at Kaya Clinc offered to answer 10 of my beautiful readers' skin problems questions, if you want to ask about anything, email me on:  nohaashrafyoussef@gmail.com

Sign up now at their website for 50% off on consultation: www.kayaskinclinic.me
and follow them on twitter: @Kayaarabia



No comments:

Post a Comment